Richmond Texas’ Angela Nava doesn’t have skeletons in her closet. They’re on full display in her front yard. Now, her homeowner’s association has a bone to pick with her. They have told her to remove the “Skeleton Strip Club” display. In this video below, you can see the skeletons, dressed in colorful wigs.
Some are frozen mid-drop holding onto a pole. Guess you could say they danced to death. Nava has been told to take down the display in 30 days, which is okay with her because Halloween will be long over by then.
What’s funnier? The Stripper Skeletons or the Raccoon On the Run? Check out the video and decide.
If you need another good laugh, take a look at this wild chase inside a high school near Dallas. A raccoon, evading capture, as school staff and animal control chased it through the halls.
The little guy manages to dodge feet AND the animal control officer’s lasso. Eventually, someone thought to open a door, giving the critter a gateway to freedom!
So what’s funnier? Answer our fun poll question!
- SC congressman hoping Biden administration can bring Americans together
- 5 ways to lower your risk of spreading COVID-19 at Thanksgiving
- Biden introduces national security team as official transition begins
- Coping with holiday loneliness magnified during COVID-19 pandemic
- Bamlanivimab infusion wing in El Paso starts accepting patients