Marijuana grow house goes up in flames in California

CW39
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

SAN LEANDRO, CA – A gas leak and lamps for a marijuana-growing enterprise made a house in San Leandro, California go up in smoke on Monday.

The fire completely destroyed the three-story home. Two dogs were killed in the flames.

It’s believed the fire started when heat lamps for the ganja-grow ignited vapors from a faulty gas line that was connected to an outdoor barbecue pit.

The residents got out okay, but their joint and those poor pups are a loss.

10 DAY FORECAST

Popular

LOCAL COVID-19 PUBLIC THREAT LEVEL

TEXAS COVID-19 CASES

Don't Miss