The SUPER FEAST is widely regarded as the “Nation’s Largest Feeding” and is held annually on Thanksgiving & Christmas Eve Day at the George R. Brown Convention Center, where thousands of underprivileged families are served with holiday meals and services.
This year, it’s grab and go due to the pandemic.
- Amber Alert issued for two teenage girls, missing from Seagoville
- Fauci says he expects Johnson & Johnson vaccinations to resume later this week
- NASA helicopter makes history-making first flight on Mars
- After the COVID vaccine: Will you need a booster shot?
- Vandals leave pig’s head, smear blood on former home of Derek Chauvin defense witness