HOUSTON, Texas (KIAH) — Expect showers and storms to move through the region during the early morning hours of Monday with the likelihood of a lingering storm or two into the late morning as well.
A cold front will migrate to the south and southeast, so the area will likely experience some clearing by the second half of Monday.
While Monday’s front is proving to be on the weaker side, another front looks to move across the area some time on Friday or early Saturday with much drier weather and cooler more fall like temperatures developing.
Moving highs in the 70s with lows in the 50s. But until this front moves on through, expect the area’s slightly above normal temperature trend to persist (generally running 1 to 3 degrees above normal almost every day so far this month), with muggy skies, and the chance of isolated afternoon showers and storms.
Latest videos, No Wait Weather, NO WAIT TRAFFIC, and news.
Join us every night from 9-10pm for your news at 9PM.
- Netflix codes to help you find the best scary movies for Halloween 2021There are thousands of movies on Netflix, and it can feel like an insurmountable task to find the right flick for your Halloween movie night. Fortunately, there’s an easy way to game the system.
- PHOTOS | Severe weather damage from north Harris County tornado Wednesday morningHOUSTON (KIAH) – Severe weather rolled through the local area Wednesday morning. CW39 was on scene where damage from wild winds moved through parts of north Harris County. SEVERE WEATHER COVERAGE | CW39 NO WAIT WEATHER + TRAFFIC Here are a few pictures of damage caused by a tornado that came through Airway Drive, Montgomery Road, and […]
- Astros giving back to Houston Area Women’s Center during Fall ClassicAstros to give a $25,000 grant that will go to Houston Area Women’s Center enrichment project.
- ‘Rust’ movie-set shooting: Authorities present findingsThe sequence of events has baffled Hollywood professionals and prompted calls to better regulate firearms of sets or even ban them in the age of seamless computer-generated imagery.
- Another shot? CDC says some people may need 4th COVID vaccine doseAs some people receive a third COVID vaccine dose, or booster shot, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is now talking about a fourth dose.