Monday, West Yorkshire resident Rehan Baig, 37, received the sentence, a year-and-a-half after officers with the National Crime Agency raided his home on a tip, authorities say. Baig kept the videos on a computer folder marked “Family Vids.” Officers found “moving images showing the Baig engaging in penetrative sexual intercourse with a number of chickens,” according to prosecutor Abigail Langford.
Although Baig’s wife, Haleema, claims she was forced to take part in the fowl rapes, Langford says the videos tell a different story. “She is heard to make sexual encouraging remarks towards the defendant and engages in sexual intercourse with him,” the prosecutor says.
In addition to the chickens — none of which survived the sexual encounters — Baig is accused of having sex with a dog, Langford adds.
Is three years an appropriate sentence for a man who rapes chickens?
- Biden transition team ‘encouraged by progress’
- Wreaths Across America back on after threat of cancelation
- Doctor: The current US testing strategy isn’t working
- First at-home coronavirus test: What you need to know
- Watch All 12 Playbook: Iowa State hopes to maintain top Big 12 spot as Texas seeks win to keep title hopes alive