Monday, West Yorkshire resident Rehan Baig, 37, received the sentence, a year-and-a-half after officers with the National Crime Agency raided his home on a tip, authorities say. Baig kept the videos on a computer folder marked “Family Vids.” Officers found “moving images showing the Baig engaging in penetrative sexual intercourse with a number of chickens,” according to prosecutor Abigail Langford.
Although Baig’s wife, Haleema, claims she was forced to take part in the fowl rapes, Langford says the videos tell a different story. “She is heard to make sexual encouraging remarks towards the defendant and engages in sexual intercourse with him,” the prosecutor says.
In addition to the chickens — none of which survived the sexual encounters — Baig is accused of having sex with a dog, Langford adds.
Is three years an appropriate sentence for a man who rapes chickens?
- FDA advisory panel recommends Pfizer shot for kids ages 5-11
- ASTROWORLD FESTIVAL lineup released by Travis Scott
- Texas lawmakers push John Lewis Voting Rights bill as it stalls in U.S. Senate
- WORLD SERIES 2021 | Astros’ wives team up to support the Houston Area Women’s Center
- Houston vs. Everybody: Astros still vilified heading into another World Series