Due to the pandemic, Macy’s will conduct all interviews for in-store opportunities by phone. The positions range from stocking shelves to working at the cosmetics counter.
The event will happen from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Prior to the hiring event, candidates are encouraged to submit applications online to receive a response via email.
Macy’s said many applicants receive an offer the same day they apply.
In 2019, the company transitioned about 1,000 seasonal positions to permanent ones.
About one-third of Macy’s store leadership employees started their careers during the holiday season, the company reports.
- SC congressman hoping Biden administration can bring Americans together
- 5 ways to lower your risk of spreading COVID-19 at Thanksgiving
- Biden introduces national security team as official transition begins
- Coping with holiday loneliness magnified during COVID-19 pandemic
- Bamlanivimab infusion wing in El Paso starts accepting patients