The artisan-fabricated trees feature an amazing integration of lighting technology that create a stunning multi-colored light show with 16,777,216 colors. The “dancing” light show can be enjoyed 24-hours a day either driving along Post Oak Boulevard or strolling the new pedestrian-friendly Boulevard with widened sidewalks.
Uptown visitors can enjoy the holiday tree light show synced to festive music by downloading the Uptown Radio app.
- PHOTOS: “Sugar Ray Leonard’s Championship Mansion” for sale
- Trending summer hair colors that will have you looking ‘dangerously HOT’ this summer
- The weird Father’s Day gift each state is buying this tear
- Texas power grid manager issues weeklong conservation alert
- Houston weather – Gulf storm to organize, minimal impact locally