Congressman Al Green, Houston Food Bank and the Texas Division of Emergency Management will offer free drive-thru COVID-19 testing and food distribution at Cullen Missionary Baptist Church on Saturday, Nov. 21.
Toys and personal protective equipment will be distributed by Saving Families Worldwide. COVID-19 testing will start at 8 a.m. and the Food Distribution will begin at 11 a.m.
- The weird Father’s Day gift each state is buying this tear
- Texas power grid manager issues weeklong conservation alert
- Houston weather – Gulf storm to organize, minimal impact locally
- Alternate routes to avoid 69/610 interchange construction
- 120° Heatwave impacts west and Southwest U.S. with fires, drought