Starting on Monday, Nov. 30, a free two-way bus shuttle service will replace train service between Fannin South and TMC Transit Center stations. This project will go on until Saturday, March 6. Bus shuttles will run every 10 minutes or sooner.
On weekdays, METRO will also offer free shuttle service between the Smith Lands parking lot and the Texas Medical Center campus. METRO staff and/or platform signage will direct riders to board at nearby bus shuttle stops. A list of shuttle stops can be found here.
Red Line customers should allow additional travel time through March 2021 as METRO performs track work along the line. Shuttle buses will operate more frequently than train service to reduce waiting; however additional time is required for transferring between bus and rail.
- Secretary of State makes surprise trip to Afghanistan after Biden announces he’s pulling troops from region
- Inspector general: Capitol Police need more funding for better security
- Group of Democrats introduce bill to expand Supreme Court; not all lawmakers on board
- GOP lawmakers, health experts clash over vaccination progress, border response
- Almost half of Republicans say they won’t get COVID vaccine in survey