Memorial Park is a treasured jewel of the Bayou City. The Clay Family Eastern Glades project has reclaimed and restored 100 acres of largely inaccessible and ecologically distressed parkland. This is the first major project of the 2015 Memorial Park Master Plan and the associated Ten-Year Plan.
- Houston Weather – Dense Fog Advisory for Galveston
- Twitter announces ‘Super Follows,’ and not everyone is happy about it
- Tiger Woods moved to LA hospital after leg surgery
- House could vote on Biden’s $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief package, $1,400 checks Friday
- Vaccine ‘passports’ may open society, but not for everyone