HOUSTON (CW39) — Now that Election Day has come and gone and we know who most of the winner are, what happens to all these campaign signs that are in just about every city and every neighborhood. To find our CW39‘s Shannon LaNier spoke to a Missouri City Code Enforcement Officer.
Today, 3 days after the election, is the deadline that thousands of these signs will need to be removed. However, we all know it’s going to take some people a little longer. As far as the signs the city workers will have to remove from the “Right Of Way” keep in mind some areas like Harris County make it illegal to put the signs there in the first place. So if a sign you placed there disappeared before election day, that could be why. If you are are removing signs, please recycle.
- Missouri hunters kill nearly 500 squirrels, busted for ‘gross overlimit,’ officials say
- California authorities need help identifying man who can’t remember who he is, where he’s from
- Black, Hispanic lawmakers call for halt to Haitian deportation fights
- Colorado student arrested after threat had ‘large cache of weapons’ on campus
- California firm that underpaid Mexican employees with pesos ordered to pay back wages, OT