The construction will reduce the number of lanes leading to Terminal C. This may cause congestion for Terminal C arrivals as well as for passengers departing from Terminals C, D and E. The airport is suggesting building an extra hour in of travel time due to the construction.
They are also asking for people to avoid curbside pickups and instead have family members or friends part in the Terminal C garage. It will be free for the first hour.
This construction project is expected to be complete in March of 2021.
- Secretary of State makes surprise trip to Afghanistan after Biden announces he’s pulling troops from region
- Inspector general: Capitol Police need more funding for better security
- Group of Democrats introduce bill to expand Supreme Court; not all lawmakers on board
- GOP lawmakers, health experts clash over vaccination progress, border response
- Almost half of Republicans say they won’t get COVID vaccine in survey