The construction will reduce the number of lanes leading to Terminal C. This may cause congestion for Terminal C arrivals as well as for passengers departing from Terminals C, D and E. The airport is suggesting building an extra hour in of travel time due to the construction.
They are also asking for people to avoid curbside pickups and instead have family members or friends part in the Terminal C garage. It will be free for the first hour.
This construction project is expected to be complete in March of 2021.
- Sarah Thomas to be 1st female to officiate at Super Bowl
- Hawley blocks fast-track confirmation for Mayorkas
- AFC, NFC championship games feature early season rematches
- ‘Souvenir of a lifetime’: Chiefs fan snags ball Patrick Mahomes launched into Arrowhead’s upper deck
- Eric Church, Jazmine Sullivan to sing national anthem at Super Bowl LV