The area is likely to see a 50% chance of showers and thunderstorms during the morning hours. Although most of this energy will likely start along the coast, showers look to produce inland as well by the afternoon. So expect some wet pavements and slick roads if you had plans on getting outside.
New rainfall amounts for Thursday are between a tenth and quarter of an inch, but except higher amounts to be possible in thunderstorms.
- Two months after US withdrawal, some 300 Americans still in Afghanistan
- COVID-19 vaccine requirements in effect for U.S. residency applications
- “Galaxy Lights” soon ready for Holidays at Space Center Houston
- ‘Run for Home’ special gets you ready for the World Series
- Moderna says its low-dose COVID shot safe, effective for kids 6 to 11