HOUSTON (CW39) – The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC) needs your help finding a missing 14-year-old boy. Ezekiel Powell has been missing since Oct. 14th, 2020 and authorities say he may need medical assistance.
Ezekiel is Hispanic and White, five-foot-four, weighs 170 pounds, has brown hair and eyes and may be wearing glasses. Authorities say Ezekiel may still be in the Houston or he may be traveling to Arkansas. If you have information on where he could be, please call NCMEC at 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678) or the Houston Police Department at 1-713-884-3131
- Biden transition team ‘encouraged by progress’
- Wreaths Across America back on after threat of cancelation
- Doctor: The current US testing strategy isn’t working
- First at-home coronavirus test: What you need to know
- Watch All 12 Playbook: Iowa State hopes to maintain top Big 12 spot as Texas seeks win to keep title hopes alive