For some, it’s a spiritual awakening. For others, a chance to enjoy the seasonal spices, pumpkin, cinnamon, and other flavors the season invokes.
We at CW39 Houston want to share with our viewers how you and your family are enjoying fall foliage and cooler weather. Send us your fall family photos. Your morning drive! Fall weather photos too ~ as you dust off those light jackets and sweaters.
When you send them, please include the following information:
- Who took the photo
- Who’s in the photo
- Where the photo was taken
- Anything else you’d like for us to mention about your unique picture!
**Please do not send stock photos or commercial photos that aren’t your original photos.
Email them to: email@example.com
By sending your photos, you give CW39 Houston, permission to use them on-air and online!
- Paranormal W.Va: The Ghost of the Silver Run Tunnel
- Wild Texas strip club fight led to Army soldier’s murder
- Texas voters seek strong messaging on COVID-19, economy during final presidential debate
- VIDEO: Texas man sprays woman with water during Black Lives Matter argument with neighbor
- Reports: Texas among 5 states most at risk of election-time violence from militias