As you can see from the map, the Northeast, Midwest, and Southwest have the most activity in terms of individuals wanting to get back to a traditional work life.
The map above is based on geotagged twitter data in the last 3 months, tracking tweets, hashtags, and direct keyword phrases about missing the traditional office workday, or missing physically going into work amid COVID-19. The twitter data was tracked and mapped out by someka.net.
The top 10 states that miss going into “the office” are as follows:
4. New Jersey
6. New York
- Five suspects wanted in “takeover style” robbery
- Surf photographer severely injured after facing monster wave
- State leaders worried about maintaining adequate COVID-19 vaccine supply
- Coronavirus guidelines now the rule at the White House
- Asylum-seekers express optimism over Biden presidency, confusion about their status