HOUSTON (CW39) — Looking for some fun in the sun — during the Winter days? United Airlines is introducing eight new routes and adding flights to 19 destinations in Mexico, the Caribbean and Latin America.
Starting in December, United will begin new nonstop flights between Los Angeles and San Jose, Costa Rica and San Pedro Sula, Honduras; between Denver and Belize City, Belize and San Jose, Costa Rica; between Washington D.C. and Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, and returning service between Cleveland and Cancun, Mexico.
In January, United will begin new nonstop flights between Liberia, Costa Rica and both Los Angeles and San Francisco.
“These eight new routes highlight the continued expansion of our network and build upon our strong presence in Latin America,” said Patrick Quayle, United’s vice president of International Network and Alliances. “Our new and increased service offers travelers more opportunities to find warm-weather getaways and visit friends and family over the winter season.”
Tickets are now available.
- Biden transition team ‘encouraged by progress’
- Wreaths Across America back on after threat of cancelation
- Doctor: The current US testing strategy isn’t working
- First at-home coronavirus test: What you need to know
- Watch All 12 Playbook: Iowa State hopes to maintain top Big 12 spot as Texas seeks win to keep title hopes alive