FORT BEND COUNTY (CW39) Many are sounding off online about voting machines down in Fort Bend County.
County Judge KP George expressed is “extreme disappointment” via Twitter.
The Judge also responded on his official Facebook page:
Folks in the area are also coming up with conclusions of their own about the matter.
Meanwhile, as word spreads about the machines’ down, lines are longer than usual.
The topic is rending online at this hour.
- Texas woman died of COVID-19 on flight, Dallas County judge says
- Search For Missing Houston Teen
- Dr. Fauci “absolutely not” surprised President Trump got coronavirus
- DOJ accuses 6 Russian intelligence officers of vast computer hacking
- Newsfeed Now transforms for campaign coverage as election approaches