Today we’re taking you to the Houston Zoo where we are giving you an up close and personal peek inside the careers of zookeepers who work tirelessly to feed and protect the animals we love.
As you’ll see in the below clips, these zookeepers have to show up and keep “Working In The Weather” regardless if it is raining, storming or 100 degrees outside. Enjoy this sneak peek…
- Two months after US withdrawal, some 300 Americans still in Afghanistan
- COVID-19 vaccine requirements in effect for U.S. residency applications
- “Galaxy Lights” soon ready for Holidays at Space Center Houston
- ‘Run for Home’ special gets you ready for the World Series
- Moderna says its low-dose COVID shot safe, effective for kids 6 to 11