Reviewers calls La Guadalupana Café & Bakery a “hidden gem, expensive and poor service, a little cafe with big flavors, and say they have the best Mexican breakfast. Official Mexican food, cozy and familiar, awesome disappointingly bland.” Guess you have to decide.
Cheats of Mexico on Telephone Road near South Lockwood Drive is open every day from 12 to 8 and Sunday from 12 to 6. It’s a candy store that also serves shaved ice, ice cream and frozen yogurt. Reviewers call it “nothing short of amazing and something they would recommend.”
- SHEIN Houston Pop Up Store is coming soon!
- 2023 Rodeohouston season tickets on sale
- Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer tests positive for COVID
- Key races to watch in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Vermont primaries
- Tennis great Serena Williams announces retirement plans
- Houston Happens – Back-to-school trends, hiring event, and more
- Serena Williams says she is ‘evolving away from tennis’
- Grandfather, grandkids among 4 dead in Galveston golf cart crash