The Orange Show Center for Visionary Art, producers of the acclaimed Houston Art Car Parade and
stewards of three of Houston’s most iconic artistic environments – The Orange Show, The Beer Can House, and Smither Park recently made the big announcement.
The Houston Art Car Experience will take place May 14 – May 16 at 2334 Gulf Terminal Road, just south of Downtown Houston where visitors will be able to interact with 80 classic and never-before-seen art cars — while maintaining social distancing and following health and safety guidelines.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the Orange Show will not produce the traditional Houston Art Car Parade this year.
Click here for tickets.
- Carvana loses license to operate in Illinois
- Man dies after apparent push off bike, head injury in California, police say
- The new executive pastry chef at Bludorn restaurant reimagines signature desserts
- 101-yr-old man on trail for alleged role as Nazi SS guard in WW2
- Texas filmmaker alleges anti-LGBTQ reactions to Pride film festival from Brown County Sheriff’s office