The restaurant is owned by NBA All-Star James Hardin and they are looking to fill numerous full-time and part-time positions. Some of those positions include Managers, Servers, Mixologists, Kitchen staff, Bussers, Barbacks, Valet, Hostesses and Security.
Candidates should dress to impress in professional attire and bring a copy of their resume and a valid ID to the job fair. For safety, masks will be required, and social distancing will be enforced.
Upon opening, Thirteen is planning hours of operation from 4pm-10pm Tuesday- Wednesday, 4pm-11pm Thursday-Friday, 11am-11pm Saturday, 11am-10pm Sunday and closed on Mondays.
Experienced applicants can call 832-305-2582 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate
- What lies ahead for the impeachment process against Trump?
- DC takes ‘aggressive posture’ on security ahead of Inauguration Day
- The Terminator is coming: Packers prepare for Aaron Donald