84 Lumber is launching a full-scale recruitment effort to fill immediate openings at its locations in greater Houston, Texas, which include three retail stores, a door shop, and an engineered wood products (EWP) hub in the metropolitan area.
On October 29, the company will host a Hiring Event at its South Houston Store located at 11203 Galveston Road. At the event, job seekers will learn more about the company culture and get the opportunity to be interviewed for open positions that include management trainees (MTs); lumber yard, warehouse, and door shop associates; sales coordinators; drivers; and driver helpers. In all, the company seeks to fill as many as 20 positions following the recruitment event.
Candidates interested in participating in the Hiring Event on October 29th are asked to pre-register. To sign up, go to https://84americandream.com/hiringevent/ and complete the form. Once you are registered, you will receive an email from 84 Lumber with the link to apply for the desired position. To save time, candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for positions online before they attend the October 29th event.
NOTE: 84 Lumber requires all attendees to wear a mask at the event. Recruits will also be asked to practice social distancing during the Hiring Event.
- Towns near Big Bend notice spike in tourists, then COVID-19; warn future visitors about strained resources
- California sheriff who refused to enforce COVID-19 order tests positive for virus
- Man’s wife sells his PlayStation 5 after she discovers he lied and said it was an air purifier
- ‘COVID slide’: How parents can help children struggling with remote learning
- NASA: Mystery object is 54-year-old rocket, not asteroid