HOUSTON (CW39) An iconic Texas restaurant is looking to hire 50,000 new employees as it expands into other states across the country.
WHAT: Whataburger hosted a free virtual leadership conference to offer tips, tools and advice to help those affected by the pandemic job loss and/or for those interested in pivoting and making a career change. Texas-grown restaurant expands to 14 states in the months to come, hiring 50,000 new employees.
- Whataburger leadership
- Former military turned NBA all-star David Robinson
- Award-winning chef, restaurateur, author and TV personality Aarón Sánchez
- Pivot Method founder, international speaker, podcast host, and author, Jenny Blake
WHEN/WHERE: Visit Pivot-You.com to watch today’s recorded sessions and to learn more about Whataburger’s Pivot You career day and current leadership opportunities.
- Future over Fear: Pivoting into Your Dream Opportunity With Jenny Blake
- Debunking the Myths of a Career in the Restaurant Industry with Chef Aarón Sánchez
- Ready For Change: How to Perfect the Pivot with NBA Legend David Robinson
- Whataburger CEO, Ed Nelson joins COO, Rob Hernandez and Senior Vice President of HR and Brand Culture, Pam Nemec
RECENT WHATABURGER NEWS
- Whataburger Launches Free Virtual Leadership Conference April 21 with NBA Legend David Robinson, Award-Winning Chef Aarón Sánchez and Founder of the Pivot Method Jenny Blake as it Plans to Hire 50,000 to Support Strategic Growth
- Whataburger Thanks Employees with More Than $90 Million in Bonuses