The state has stocked and distributed PPE with plans to continue to schools, nursing homes and other critical location. Concerns remain due to rationing of those distributions. Especially when places like south Texas are seeing a surge in deaths and up to 15 funerals a day. More video at CW39.com
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- Celebrities react to death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s family friend reflects on her life, legacy
- Can a Supreme Court vacancy be filled during election year?
- Texas Online Overtime | Season 2 – Week 4