Officials are still awaiting results for tests from 15 students in Cherokee County, GA. Some parents are refusing to send them back to school as a result. If their tests return positive, the number of people under quarantine would rise dramatically.
More than 900 students in the district are already quarantined, only a week after classes started. What are your thoughts about kids heading back to school? Share your thoughts in the comments. More at CW39.com
- Pelosi, Schumer back $908 billion COVID-19 relief proposal
- $908B plan best hope for COVID-19 relief before end of year
- Lawmakers react to President Trump’s most recent assault on the election
- Watch All 12 Playbook: Iowa State just one win away from clinching spot in Big 12 Title Game
- Border cities report 74 new COVID-19 fatalities