Carry your umbrella as you head out today. CW39’s Maria Sotolongo has your Wednesday forecast. There’s activity in the tropics that looks to be pushing west toward Texas. She tells us about when it could possibly become a tropical depression. Here’s a look!
- Lawmaker: Trump’s executive order to prevent evictions has ‘no force of law’
- White House releases new report; President used Defense Production Act nearly 80 times to combat pandemic
- Back-to-school politics: Debate over in-person learning dividing lawmakers
- As farmers call for more virus aid, Perdue says it’s waiting
- Bill creates federal grants for in-person and virtual K-12 classes