6 people including 4 children hospitalized with carbon monoxide poisoning after family uses grill to keep warm during Winter Storm

News

CY-FAIR, TEXAS (CW39) It was 2pm when fire crews responded to scene in the 8500 block of Easton Commons Dr. in Houston.

When they arrived, 6 people, including 4 children had to be transported for carbon monoxide poisoning. The family was using an outdoor grill, inside, to keep warm during the Winter Storm.

Temperatures are also expected to drop again tonight.

Popular

Don't Miss