FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — Saturday morning more than two hundred bikes rode from Fayetteville to Rogers as part of the annual Veterans parade for Pig Trail Harley-Davidson.
Director David Patterson says this year they had 100 more bikers than last year.
“We’re here to celebrate the individuals who served in our military, both men and women, so we’re here to ride for them to let them know we’re here for them,” Patterson said.
It cost bikers five dollars to participate and all of the fund went towards the Northwest Arkansas Veterans Treatment court mentor program.
- U.S. breaks COVID-19 hospitalization record with over 100,000 patients
- Dish Network Removes Nexstar Local TV Stations In 115 Markets
- Opioid crisis has worsened during the pandemic, lawmakers fear
- House Committee presses Secretary Mnuchin and Federal Reserve Chair Powell on COVID-19 relief
- Democrats push Congress to act on COVID relief bill