Your package may soon arrive by drone. That’s because, the Federal Aviation Administration designated Amazon as an “air carrier.”
- The latest to become obsolete: restaurant menus?
- Stimulus update: Pelosi pushes White House on virus testing as cases surge
- Barrett confirmation would tilt court conservative for generations
- Democrats make final push to prevent Barrett’s confirmation
- ‘We are blowing up the precedent’: Dems argue against vote to confirm Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
Amazon will now begin trial drone deliveries in the U.S.. Amazon Prime Air has not specified a start date but testing has already been done in Vancouver, British Columbia and the United Kingdom.
Here’s a look…