Some have gone to a single menu per table, while others use a QR code that diners scan and pull up the menu on their smart device.
It certainly makes sense. Fewer items being touched by fewer hands. It also allows for menu updates without the added cost of producing new tangible menus.
Have you noticed this trend locally? Are you a fan? Will tangible menus soon be gone forever?
- Towns near Big Bend notice spike in tourists, then COVID-19; warn future visitors about strained resources
- California sheriff who refused to enforce COVID-19 order tests positive for virus
- Man’s wife sells his PlayStation 5 after she discovers he lied and said it was an air purifier
- ‘COVID slide’: How parents can help children struggling with remote learning
- NASA: Mystery object is 54-year-old rocket, not asteroid