A new study by TOP Data shows that Texans rank 3rd in the country for setting up new business creations, with 35,682 business applications being made in the state during Feb 2021. There were 423,095 new businesses created in Feb. alone.
TOP Data also did a year-over-year comparison across each state, mapping the percentage change in business applications between Feb. 2020 and Feb. 2021. Texas’ overall percentage increase was 34.7 percent.
- Houston Health Department providing COVID-19 second vaccination doses this week
- ERCOT avoids entering ’emergency conditions,’ customers no longer need to conserve power
- Deadline for FEMA assistance
- ‘It is crazy’: Simone Biles excited as Olympics finally hit 100-day mark
- Coach O says LSU NEEDS this Spring Game