This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
6/22/2020 2pm –– Texas Gov. Abbott says we are going in the wrong direction in terms of rate of COVID-19 cases across Texas. The increase is significant as hospital cases rise.
The Judge is LIVE now…
- $30M is being distributed to low income families
- $1,200-$1,500 per family
- Families can apply for those funds. Individuals too.
- Applications open tomorrow
- Call: 832.848.0214 to apply
- Website open from 6a.m. – 10pm close Wednesday at 10pm
- Phone bank from 2p.m. – 10p.m. same days.
- Once application period will be chosen at random.
- More financially vulnerable will have more chances to win.
- All information will be confirmed before entering the drawing.