Like Harris County, Fort Bend County has announced their community is now at Level 1 for risk of COVID-19 exposure.
In a press conference, area officials said they are not opting for a lock down at this time.
Most recently, the Fort Bend County Judge added to the announcement.
He also warned the community about Florida via social media.
- Pairing wine with weather at Messina Hof
- Sen. Rubio joins GOP lawmakers calling for federal unemployment benefits to end
- US lawmakers examine offshore energy development after Biden pauses new leases for oil drilling
- Biden administration expects fuel to return to normal this weekend
- WATCH: Robbery suspects carjack Uber driver then use her stolen credit card at convenience store