Like Harris County, Fort Bend County has announced their community is now at Level 1 for risk of COVID-19 exposure.
In a press conference, area officials said they are not opting for a lock down at this time.
Most recently, the Fort Bend County Judge added to the announcement.
He also warned the community about Florida via social media.
- Back to school: Lawmakers debate safest options for students, teachers as schools prepare to reopen
- Trump’s unemployment benefit orders ‘are complete mess’
- Homeowners Building ‘Quarantine Friendly Kitchens’
- Locals Start ‘Save Our Town’ Movement!
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand as a new week begins