The testing site will be at Galveston’s Fire Station #1 located at 823 26th Street, in downtown Galveston. Please enter from Ball Street. The Texas Department of Emergency Management will provide free, drive-up testing on Thursday, November 12 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
People who wish to get tested do not need to schedule an appointment in advance, but will be required to show a picture ID. Galveston residency is not required.
As of Thursday, there were 873 active cases of COVID-19 in Galveston County, according to the health district.
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate
- What lies ahead for the impeachment process against Trump?
- DC takes ‘aggressive posture’ on security ahead of Inauguration Day
- The Terminator is coming: Packers prepare for Aaron Donald
- House Democrats revive push to abolish Electoral College