For those that qualify, please sign up and schedule your appointment. Make sure to check your Junk/Spam folder and answer your phone even if you don’t recognize the number to ensure you get your appointment information.
If you have any questions about the COVID-19 vaccine’s safety or eligibility guidelines, please visit the DSHS information page or contact our vaccine question hotline at 832-471-1373.
In the meantime, Fort Bend County is administering thousands and thousands of vaccines. We are incredibly grateful to all the staff, volunteers, and all those working overtime on the behalf of our community.
- Bodies of father, two sons found in Benton County, investigation ongoing
- COVID-19 relief package moves to Senate, faces GOP opposition
- Johnson & Johnson vaccine means ‘rapid progress’ in March
- Nearly 4 million Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine doses head out across US
- Done Deal. JJ Watt is signing with …