Hospitals such as Houston Methodist saw its first COVID-19 positive patient on March 6, 2020.
Houston Methodist created a video as an expression of remembrance and hope for everyone in need of a little uplifting during this pandemic.
Check out the Houston Methodist Employee Choir singing “Seasons of Love”:
- ASTROWORLD FESTIVAL lineup released by Travis Scott
- Texas lawmakers push John Lewis Voting Rights bill as it stalls in U.S. Senate
- WORLD SERIES 2021 | Astros’ wives team up to support the Houston Area Women’s Center
- Houston vs. Everybody: Astros still vilified heading into another World Series
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Purse snatcher drags woman, dog in northeast Houston