They would take part in vaccine trials that are set to get underway in a couple of weeks. The experimental vaccine has a green light from the FDA to go into what’s known as Phase II and Phase III trials.
The project involves the Texas Center for Drug Development, as well as other private and government agencies.
People who participate in the study will not be injected with the actual virus. Anyone who is interested to participate can get information at HoustonFightsCovid.com
- AMC reopening with 15-cent movie tickets
- Newsfeed Now: A Texas teacher goes viral; 9-year-old boy wants a family to call his own
- “I hope one of y’all pick me,” 9-year-old boy desperately wants a place to call home
- ‘I had no clue it would impact so many’: Texas teacher’s back to school Facebook post goes viral
- Income needed to comfortably afford rent in Houston