Multiple trackers are in effect to track the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Coronavirus COVID-19 global cases (Johns Hopkins)
- Novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak timeline map (HealthMap)
- Novel coronavirus infection map (University of Washington)
- COVID-19 surveillance dashboard (University of Virginia)
- Novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation dashboard (WHO)
- Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the US (CDC)
- Geographical distribution of COVID-19 cases worldwide (ECDC)
- COVID-19 coronavirus tracker (Kaiser Family Foundation)
- COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak (Worldometer)
- Coronavirus: the new disease Covid-19 explained (South China Morning Post)
- Mapping the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak (Esri StoryMaps)
Federal officials say the peak is expected to hit May 2nd. This is two days shy of when schools are expected to reopen locally and around Texas May 4.