On Twitter, Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo is advising rollbacks in order to “turn the situation around.”
However, Texas political leaders like republican Congressman Dan Crenshaw is siding with already struggling business owners.
Where do you stand? We’re asking you! Should we roll back capacity inside businesses or shut down?
- Sarah Thomas to be 1st female to officiate at Super Bowl
- Hawley blocks fast-track confirmation for Mayorkas
- AFC, NFC championship games feature early season rematches
- ‘Souvenir of a lifetime’: Chiefs fan snags ball Patrick Mahomes launched into Arrowhead’s upper deck
- Eric Church, Jazmine Sullivan to sing national anthem at Super Bowl LV