HOUSTON, Texas (KIAH) On July 21st, we were honored to welcome Governor Abbott and Senator Huffman to our building for the ceremonial signing of Senate Bill 768. The law will increase the penalties for manufacturing or distributing fentanyl in the state of Texas (Recap the live stream here).
The increase in fentanyl entering our country, as well as the uptick in calls we have received from parents who have tragically lost their children to an unintended fentanyl overdose death, lead us to create an all-new resource titled “Drugs in a Snap: A 5 Step Fentanyl Poisoning Prevention Plan”. You can download this life-saving, FREE resource here.
- Weekend getaway must haves
- GIVING BACK: More Help coming for Louisiana from Ft. Bend County Judge and Assistance Ministries W. Houston
- Newsfeed Now: Federal warrant issued for Brian Laundrie in Gabby Petito case; DC shutdown looms as lawmakers at odds over budget
- PET ADOPTION FEES WAIVED: “Fall In Love” Pet Adoptions take place Saturday
- “ALL aboard!” Rail trolley services returning to Galveston