Right now, the reported number of on-campus student cases is 2,344. It is estimated 1.1 million students have been on campuses across the state for instruction or activities since the start of this the 2020-21 school year. The total count of on-campus staff cases is 2,175 during the same time.
The number of students and staff cases will be updated each week.
The agency continue to remind people that school districts and other local authorities will continue to be the best source of the most current and specific information about cases in their schools.
Per TEA guidance, schools will still be required to inform all parents, teachers, and campus staff of any positive cases tied to their on-campus instruction or activities.
- Barrett confirmation would tilt court conservative for generations
- Democrats make final push to prevent Barrett’s confirmation
- ‘We are blowing up the precedent’: Dems argue against vote to confirm Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- State of Texas: Senate debate and races to watch across Texas
- It’s back! How to grab KFC’s fried chicken-scented firelog before it sells out