Butch Cassidy’s well known story ends in Bolivia – but a different story brings him back to the desert southwest of the United States.
Witnesses and family members say the bandits didn’t die in a South American shootout after all. Mystery Wire’s George Knapp says historians will tell you – “nothing changes more than the past.”
The commonly accepted story about Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid is that they fled to South America and were gunned down in a Bolivian shootout. The marked grave site became a tourist attraction, but there’s one hitch. The men in that grave were not Butch and Sundance. DNA evidence proves it. So what became of the affable bandits? Here’s a look!
The story is Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid has been told and re-told in history books and Hollywood movies, but did they get it wrong? Watch this and share your thoughts!
- Trending summer hair colors that will have you looking ‘dangerously HOT’ this summer
- The weird Father’s Day gift each state is buying this tear
- Texas power grid manager issues weeklong conservation alert
- Houston weather – Gulf storm to organize, minimal impact locally
- Alternate routes to avoid 69/610 interchange construction