The country’s top infectious diseases specialist, Dr. Anthony Fauci’s latest message to the world is, COVID-19 may never completely go away. Even with current levels of COVID-19 cases at 4.7 million and deaths at 159K, Dr. Fauci still believes the U.S. can get it under control.
Dr. Fauci continues to recommend hand washing, masking up, and social distancing. However, he says the U.S. is still missing a “cohesive” plan to get control of the situation at hand.
Wednesday, President Trump’s stated that the virus will just “go away.” In a new interview, Dr. Fauci contradicted the President, reiterating that the “highly tranmissible” virus it not likely to be eradicated from earth.
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- Celebrities react to death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s family friend reflects on her life, legacy
- Can a Supreme Court vacancy be filled during election year?
- Texas Online Overtime | Season 2 – Week 4