HOUSTON (KIAH) – While the spread of COVID-19 is on the decline, cold and flu cases are quickly picking up steam. Now is the time to start developing healthy habits.
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention said the single best way to reduce the risk of seasonal flu is to get vaccinated each year.
In speaking with the doctors at Baylor Scott and White on best practices of health habits, they added:
- Avoid people who are sick
- Cover your face when you cough or sneeze
- Wash your hands frequently and long enough with soap
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces at home, work or school since germs can spread to surfaces
- Man accused of stabbing Panda Express worker over food quality in Missouri
- C.J. Stroud in concussion protocol after late-game blow in Texans’ loss vs Jets
- Zach Wilson leads Jets to 30-6 win over Texans in return. C.J. Stroud leaves late with a concussion
- Photos: Bighorn sheep gets stuck on roof of home in Colorado
- The Houston area is among the top 5 US cities where teachers are paid the most: analysis