HOUSTON (KIAH) — Remote Area Medical’s FREE pop-up clinic offering dental, vision and medical services is coming to Houston, Texas for two days only this weekend, Nov. 11-12. The FREE screenings are open to all potential patients looking for a doctor.
All services are free, no ID required and on a first-come, first-served basis. Sunday, clinic services are a half day. RAM will be set up at the Vien Thong Tu Buddhist Temple, located at 17385 Groeschke Road, Houston, TX 77084 for two days only. This clinic is in collaboration with Sakya Care Foundation.
Free dental, vision and medical services will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis. The patient parking lot will open no later than 11:59 p.m. (midnight) on Friday night, Nov. 10, and remain open for the duration of the clinic. Once in the parking lot, additional information regarding clinic-opening processes and next steps will be provided. Clinic doors open at 6 a.m..
- Beyoncé’s mom slams ‘stupid narrative’ that singer lightened her skin: ‘I’m sick of you losers’
- Energy Corridor District’s Tree Lighting Celebration rescheduled to December 7th
- Supreme Court to confront post-Roe abortion battles
- Sununu set to play key role in GOP’s New Hampshire primary
- A $16 McDonald’s meal is going viral again. Here’s why