HOUSTON (KIAH) Too tired to work out? Most are according to a new workout survey. Not enough time in the day? One out of four Brits say more exercise would be possible if days were longer. So until we can BEND SPACE AND TIME, forget about working out more.
Top 10 excuses many use for avoiding a working out are:
1. Too tired
2. Weather – Rain specifically
3. Weather – Too cold
4. Feeling sick
5. Just ate
6. Too late
7. No time
8. Feel sore
9. It’s boring
10. Left work too late
The top 25 excuses include:
- I’ll do it tomorrow
- I did yesterday
Latest videos, No Wait Weather, NO WAIT TRAFFIC, and news.
Join us every night from 9-10pm for your news at 9PM.
- Wood helps Rockets rout Thunder 124-91 in home openerChristian Wood had 31 points and 14 rebounds and Houston beat the Oklahoma City Thunder 124-91 on Friday night in the Rockets’ home opener.
- Astros’ Yordan Álvarez returns from double knee surgery to win ALCS MVPTwo years after winning an AL Rookie of the Year Award, Yordan Alvarez has an American League Championship Series MVP to add to his trophy case. The 24-year-old Cuban was 4—for-4 with two doubles and a triple for the Houston Astros in Friday night’s pennant-winning 5-0 victory over the Boston Red Sox.
- World Series bound! Astros beat Red Sox to win AL pennantThe Houston Astros punched their ticket to the Fall Classic with a 5-0 win over the Boston Red Sox to win the American League pennant.
- Warrant: Assistant director unknowingly handed Alec Baldwin loaded gunAlec Baldwin was handed a loaded weapon by an assistant director who indicated it was safe to use in the moments before the actor fatally shot a cinematographer, court records released Friday show.
- Justice Department launches ‘aggressive’ redlining crackdownThe U.S. Justice Department says discrimination in mortgage lending has led to generational income inequality among minorities.