Now you may not know the history, but this started back in 2017, a collaboration between the Montrose Management District and the Texas Department of Transportation to change lights during holidays or special events that were happening in the city.
It’s Christmas time so get out and enjoy those colors this holiday season.
- Car thefts on the rise in the Houston area
- Earth Day: “Chalk storm” takes overs Industrial Park
- Long Island acid attack: College student doused in face in ‘heinous’ crime
- UT will require Longhorn Band to play controversial fight song, will create new band for opposers
- Newsfeed Now: Uber driver attacked in Florida; House prepares for Washington D.C. statehood vote