For now, we have a couple of days where we have 90° temperatures then a very brief chance for storms in just a two hour window. Then for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, we get to see highs in the 80s. Humidity will be low. Temperatures will be in the 60s around sunrise in the morning – so drier, crisp air from night through sunrise those mornings will be great.
There are a couple of heat advisories around Texas watch for more about that and where snow if also forecast now.
- Texans release veteran defensive lineman Whitney MercilusThe Houston Texans released long-time defensive star Whitney Mercilus as the team’s youth movement continues.
- No one fatally injured in small plane crash in Waller County at Houston Executive AirportRemnants of the MD-80 plane burned completely, with only the tail of the plane still mostly recognizable.
- Texas Republicans approve redistricting maps, but Houston Democrats could hold on to their seatsChanges coming for some Texans after Republicans approve redistricting map.
- Crime Tip Tuesday: Schools on high alert after TikTok challengesHOUSTON, Texas (KIAH) – Schools are on high alert after the latest TikTok challenges. These challenges encourage students to steal or vandalize school property, or even most recently to slap a teacher. Houston Happens host Maggie Flecknoe spoke with the CEO of Crime Stoppers of Houston Rania Mankarious about the dangers and consequences of these […]
- Newsfeed Now: Gabby Petito’s family wants ‘vengeance’ for her death; Angler catches rare catfish, releases it back into riverWeekdays at 10:30 a.m. CST/11:30 a.m. EST, Newsfeed Now will be streaming the top stories in the U.S. utilizing our newsrooms across the country. If you miss the live report, you’ll be able to see a replay minutes after the stream ends.