HOUSTON (CW39) This year has been crazy, but imagine being single amid the coronavirus pandemic. Well, a new study was shows that actually Houston is a pretty good place to date people during these trying times.
According to Apartment List’s new study: Houston metro ranks #8 for pandemic dating!
The study found:
Houston ranks #8 out of 40 for the best cities for pandemic dating
Houston singles reported 34% satisfaction with local dating opportunities and 71% satisfaction with outdoor opportunities
Meanwhile, 51% of Houston metro’s population is single, according to the latest census data
Metros were ranked by a weighted score based on the following metrics: satisfaction with local dating opportunities, satisfaction with outdoors opportunities (COVID-friendly dates, FTW) and the percentage of singles in the metro.
- Biden oath second only to Reagan and Obama with TV viewers
- Biden orders 200 million more COVID-19 vaccine doses to boost US supply
- 5 things you didn’t know about Super Bowl betting
- Man arrested for injecting people with untested COVID ‘vaccines,’ officials say
- Government boosting vaccine deliveries amid complaints of shortages