HOUSTON (CW39) This year has been crazy, but imagine being single amid the coronavirus pandemic. Well, a new study was shows that actually Houston is a pretty good place to date people during these trying times.
According to Apartment List’s new study: Houston metro ranks #8 for pandemic dating!
The study found:
Houston ranks #8 out of 40 for the best cities for pandemic dating
Houston singles reported 34% satisfaction with local dating opportunities and 71% satisfaction with outdoor opportunities
Meanwhile, 51% of Houston metro’s population is single, according to the latest census data
Metros were ranked by a weighted score based on the following metrics: satisfaction with local dating opportunities, satisfaction with outdoors opportunities (COVID-friendly dates, FTW) and the percentage of singles in the metro.
- Towns near Big Bend notice spike in tourists, then COVID-19; warn future visitors about strained resources
- California sheriff who refused to enforce COVID-19 order tests positive for virus
- Man’s wife sells his PlayStation 5 after she discovers he lied and said it was an air purifier
- ‘COVID slide’: How parents can help children struggling with remote learning
- NASA: Mystery object is 54-year-old rocket, not asteroid